Message Boards

Topic: Doomkid's Duelzones!  (Read 6465 times)

Offline Doomkid

• Deathmatch Nut
    • View Profile
    • Doomkid's YT Channel
Doomkid's Duelzones!
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:22:03 »
Hello once again my beautiful little Doomies out there, and welcome to Doomkid's Duelzones.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/056hwcv6c2fym8w/KID_DUEL.zip

Here we have 7 duel maps which I've worked very hard on perfecting. I know it's a bit less than my previous releases, but the lesson here is quality over quantity!

Screenshots below:

The texturing is cleaner than my old stuff, but more importantly, the item and weapon placement is far superior. These are designed to be true skilltesters - You'll have to know exactly what weapon to use and when to defeat your foes, and use of enviromental cover is crucial to victory. Simply put, I went in with a "designed for tournament use" mentality.

A big thankyou to MrCrispy, Decay, Ru5tK1ng, The_Miano and a few other beauties out there for your critiques and advice while constucting this set. It's because of your input that these turned out nicely, rather than just another "king of the items" DK_DM mapset.

As always, I appreciate ANY feedback - even if you want to berate me, something is always better than nothing!

ENJOY :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 21:25:03 by Doomkid »
Part of the Oceanian Doomers Club

Offline Doomkid

• Deathmatch Nut
    • View Profile
    • Doomkid's YT Channel
Re: Doomkid's Duelzones!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 21:28:24 »
Hey everyone, this is finally complete, check the post above for a download link. I really hope you get some fun out of this!
Part of the Oceanian Doomers Club