Message Boards

Topic: Problem with Plutonia 2 server  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Firestone

• View Profile
    • Oblacek
Problem with Plutonia 2 server
« on: March 14, 2009, 07:55:28 »
Hi,

I have just started a new one server based on Odamex ([Oblacek.sh.cvut.cz] PLUTONIA EXPERIMENT 2]) but I have problem with connection to this one.
When I try to connect (in Win platform) I got error message like this (http://lukas-kuzel.net/bin/error.jpg) or Odamex crashed into OS or Odamex report some error screen.
Sometime happened to that I sucesfully get into game but after few minutes the game will crashed into OS.
Can anybody look at this and try it? Maybe the problem is on my side... Anyway thanks for anything that can help.

Offline Firestone

• View Profile
    • Oblacek
Re: Problem with Plutonia 2 server
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:27 »
And another error message (I hope that Czech language is not problem in this kind of message).

http://lukas-kuzel.net/bin/error2.jpg

Offline Manc

• Administrator
  • Fist to the face!
    • View Profile
    • odamex.net
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 15:15:06 »
I would recommend posting this in the bug tracker with as much relevant information as possible to see if it can be reproduced.  Also does it happen on other types of servers, different wads etc?  Maybe it's specific to something plut2?
Odamex Web Administrator

Offline Firestone

• View Profile
    • Oblacek
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 05:28:31 »
Thanks for your info. I puted into Odamex's Bugzilla.

The main problem is in the Plutonia 2 server. Other Oblacek's servers running well.

Offline Manc

• Administrator
  • Fist to the face!
    • View Profile
    • odamex.net
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 19:50:24 »
This has been corrected in revision 1251.  If you know how to build from source, we recommend checking out the svn and updating your server that way.  The Odamex server has no library dependencies.

If this is not an option please contact me via private message.
Odamex Web Administrator