Message Boards

Topic: Odamex at MAGFest  (Read 6314 times)

Offline Ralphis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odamex at MAGFest
« on: September 05, 2007, 09:49:13 »
Hey everybody, as you may or may not have heard, Odamex plans to attend this year's MAGFest to get the word out. Our plans include three daily tournaments starting with FFA on day one, CTF on day two, and rounding off with a good old 1on1 tournament on day three. People will have opportunities to get their hands on cool Odamex stuff like shirts amongst other things!

If you're interested in attending, I have included some information on the MAGFest event below. We may require more people to staff our booth as well so if you think you can help us out it anyway please let me or Manc know. If you live within proximity to Philadelphia or can get here cheaply we can even car pool. Helping run the Odamex booth guarantees you free admission to the event.

WHEN: Thursday, January 3th - Sunday, January 6th 2008

WHERE: Hilton Mark Center, Alexandria, Virginia, USA (Right outside of Washington DC)

MAGFEST PRICING:
Pre-registration: $35 <-- current phase
At-door registration: $40

HOW MUCH WILL THE ODAMEX TOURNAMENTS COST TO ENTER?
Nothing! They're free of course!

So if you're interested in attending either as a staffer or just to visit make sure to let us know and if you have any questions about MAGFest you can ask me for more information or check out their official website at http://magfest.org.

We're very excited to be able to show Odamex off at this very public event (over 1000 attendees!) and fully expect the event to be renamed FRAGFest after we're done with it.

Offline Ralphis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Odamex at MAGFest
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 17:16:49 »
We've filled all four attendees to the event

Offline Nes

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 18:36:50 »
I guess we have four months to solidify Odamex as a pure multiplayer machine. SPECIAL MAGFEST BUILD, GOGOGO!

Heh. [MAG]Fest.

Offline Russell

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 21:28:27 »
Looks good. may I suggest getting another release out on
that day, it can be a release party too!

Speaking of releases and to kinda throw off the topic..
check out this thread

Oh and shouldn't this be in the news forum?

Offline Ralphis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 14:05:23 »
Once there is more info we will start posting news. I have a few ideas I want to run by you guys.