Message Boards

Topic: DFA . . . NEVER Forgotten  (Read 5558 times)

Offline Nautilus

• Crezzy
    • View Profile
DFA . . . NEVER Forgotten
« on: September 23, 2012, 21:17:14 »
Alright, so this is a quick reboot of this thread right here: http://odamex.net/boards/index.php/topic,1616.0.html

In short, DFA never went away—we all just had shit to do apparently, but right now it seems like I'm the only name on that members list who's around . . .

EDIT: Sigma's been kicked out for being a dumbass who cheats and has a weird taste for anthropomorphic animals and shit.

So . . . DFA's recruiting the freshest talent we got as of now!

Stay tuned in #dontfuckaround on irc.quakenet.org

We got some competition to wipe off the table like dust and cum stains left over from domestic abuse.

------------------------------------------------

Our competition:

FW: The brainchild of Capodecima's stunted mind, this clan needs to go ASAP. We really don't need this kind of group loping around playing role model in front of all the impressionable newcomers who desire a true grasp of honor, skill, and basic human dignity; for crying out loud, the delusional kids in this clan can't take care of themselves and need a babysitter in case they choke on one of their keyboard buttons.

EDIT:

[22:33] <Decay|Essay> lmao
[22:33] <Decay|Essay> fw has been dead for a long time
[22:34] <Decay|Essay> the only clan running on odamex has been UD

According to IRC sources, FW has been inactive as of late, so they barely pose a bigger threat than a prescription-doped kid screaming at his mom at a Burger King because he realized they have no Happy Meals.

UD: At first they were cute, but we realized that Ralph's weekly Mike's Hard Lemonade-fueled LANs with his disenfranchised minions are just in poor taste—we don't wanna see any of it in a professional, competitive environment like Odamex's. Fuck that.

Anyone else wanna share a few words with us? You know where to find us . . .
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 15:55:29 by Nautilus »
This is the nuclear shakedown.

Offline capodecima

• Brodamex Player
    • View Profile
Re: DFA . . . NEVER Forgotten
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 13:33:33 »
DFA . . . NEVER Forgotten

it was forgotten exactly one day after what you created it bcz it fuckng sucks , who the fuck is sigma ?

Offline Nautilus

• Crezzy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 22:27:27 »
it was forgotten exactly one day after what you created it bcz it fuckng sucks , who the fuck is sigma ?

Yeah yeah just because I said no when you asked me to join, it sucks, yeah I know....

Sigma's someone who was able to join.

Offline Decay

• Industrial
    • View Profile
    • Mechanix Union
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 11:32:28 »
Sigma is shogun, aka shadowfox, aka furgun, aka the dude who stole famous doomer names to alias to evade bans on zdaemon and zandronum because he hacked on those ports (and probably this one too; everybody knows he sucks, so any sort of sudden skill is pretty suspicious), whilst being an autistic furry of the largest magnitude. Pretty much nobody likes him and I guess this means Naut got over his furry-phobia!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 13:02:46 by Decay »
Quote from: Capodecima
reckless left for AX (burn in hell asshole)
MXU - Mechanix Union: A multi-port development team
#MXU on quakenet for mapping tips, projects, and more, or visit our site http://mxu.the-powerhouse.net/forums/
Velocity - http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=16744

Offline Nautilus

• Crezzy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 15:32:45 »
Alright, alright . . . since he turned out to be a total dumbass, I'm kicking Sigma's ass out of DFA. We can't have any of that type of shit in our ranks. First off, he goes by "CyberCat," sounds like a mousy fuck with an asthma problem on Teamspeak, and, of course, cheats to try to impress me.

Kid is out. Whoever is actually cool and plays Doom pretty well should hit me up so we can start up the premier Odamex clan.