Message Boards

Topic: Any Plans for TERRAIN Support?  (Read 4806 times)

Offline XDelusion

• View Profile
Any Plans for TERRAIN Support?
« on: February 15, 2013, 14:33:05 »
Just wondering? It appears to be an older ZDOOM feature so I was wondering if there were any plans to support it in future releases?
If we lost an eye we would be sad. So the Mother too is sad, and she'll end, and the world ends... - From the Heart of the World

Offline Dr. Sean

• Developer
  • G'd up from tha feet up
    • View Profile
    • Odamex - Helping middle-aged men relive their teen years
Re: Any Plans for TERRAIN Support?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 21:12:08 »
I thought I had replied to this thread before but I guess not!

It wouldn't be particularly difficult to add support for it. Up until this point, we've not had anyone show interest in the feature, but the team can certainly evaluate if it's something we want to add. Would you mind filling a feature request on the bug tracker as a reminder?
Odamex Development Team Member

Offline XDelusion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 00:45:25 »
Sure thing. I didn't want to fill up your bug tracker with requests, but if you insist. :)
If we lost an eye we would be sad. So the Mother too is sad, and she'll end, and the world ends... - From the Heart of the World

Offline Dr. Sean

• Developer
  • G'd up from tha feet up
    • View Profile
    • Odamex - Helping middle-aged men relive their teen years
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 10:10:20 »
When I need a break from my bigger coding projects, I look at what is on the bug tracker to fix/implement. It serves as a handy to-do list for us, as well as a place to store relevant discussion for a feature/bug.

The take-home message is that if it's not on the tracker, we tend to forget about it. :D
Odamex Development Team Member

Offline XDelusion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 20:11:45 »
Well I'm glad you guys look at this that way. As developers, you guys come across as very friendly and I respect that very much, so thank you!