Message Boards

Topic: To All Doomers  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Widower

• View Profile
To All Doomers
« on: June 26, 2013, 21:46:47 »
Hello my name is Widower and I am new to the Odamex community, but would very much like to keep it running. What I come here to ask everyone who uses Odamex as their main port, and would also like to see it become #!, give suggestions on what you would like to see more over. The way I see it is,  the developers can only go so far, before asking the society for input. So again, I ask everyone to put their heads together and really think of what we can do to make the port better.

My Suggestions or what I would like to see more of is..

CTF weekly game,setup some sort of announcement for a certain day of the week or days if that, and also maybe someone should run normal tournaments, so people can register for them, I realize that you have done this in the past, but hopefully this time people will join up for them, you can make ctf or 1 on 1 tourneys and then post the results on a specific forum.
Last but not least I would just like to the servers more fillled up, I realize that most people have work and other responsibilities,. I log in during the night for example because I am out most of the day, but I would still register for a tournament if I got the chance, doom is my favorite game.

Let the discussion begin and happy fragging!

Ps: To all admins if you feel it neccesary to move this thread please do so

Offline nub_hat

• View Profile
Re: To All Doomers
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 19:18:45 »
If you want to play in tournaments this should be right up your alley it's a duel league with plans to run 28 tournaments each year, the first one kicks off the 1st of July there is time to sign up if you like
http://nadoom.com

if you want to get some relaxed odamex action going on feel free to ask in IRC (#odamex on irc.quakenet.org) there are loads of players there

feel free to come by Saturday Nitro any saturday at 20:00 EDT (1:00 GMT) usually get a big server going playing for several hours

Offline capodecima

• Brodamex Player
    • View Profile
Re: To All Doomers
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 07:37:31 »
and he is gone ;-(