Message Boards

Topic: X-Duel Pack  (Read 8228 times)

Offline Protox

• View Profile
X-Duel Pack
« on: April 11, 2015, 09:36:57 »
I was developing a duel package 2 year ago, they was usable on zandronum but my maps was not cool so i begin again reworking on my maps to redo then removing excess of details and improving original gameplay, so now i have a set of 14 duel maps from may original 28.

Some maps are limited like: No more than 2 textures and 2 flats+f_sky1, only 45º angled wall & others, some others maps are normal.

Maps are all playble and i have has well a hub on map00 (not work online yet) i'll be aways working in this pack and well this is WIP you my noticed missing and/or Removed maps.

Screenshots:

Download link on attachment.

Already know bugs:
- Missing music bug on map04.
- Some maps has missing extra itens (gameplay is working on all maps).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 09:38:29 by Protox »

Offline Doomkid

• Deathmatch Nut
    • View Profile
    • Doomkid's YT Channel
Re: X-Duel Pack
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 20:16:08 »
Really nice work man, the texturing and layouts seem really slick. Have you posted this on the other Doom forums? It really breaks my heart, but it seems the Odamex forums only get a litte traffic :( I think Doomers would love to play this though. Hope to see it on some servers soon!
Part of the Oceanian Doomers Club

Offline Protox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 14:45:14 »
Thanks dude, and no i dont posted in other forum since in doomworld most is coop mod and in zandronum forum no too because when i used it to be zandronum my pack was much bad, after i polished some maps i released in public server from times to time until i see a place there to it.
Now i already have a new map to it tested whit a good player from #WDL (sorry for dont remenber name), and i'll be updating it soon to v5

Offline Fatelord

• Nemesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 14:07:53 »
I remember some good games with this project back when [X] was still alive in ST. Cool to see it still developed, nice job on the newer maps.
Overkill On Top