Message Boards

Topic: Plasmabump.com -- ELO Ladder, stat-tracking system & more  (Read 9285 times)

Offline rude

• View Profile

Whats up yall,

If you are interested in competitive dueling, check out - www.plasmabump.com  -  a new server cluster/website tracking your games, stats, and ranks on an ELO ladder!  Currently in beta testing phase with an open Duel ladder (ZDDL settings)  Break out that BFG :)

Ladder snapshot:
(you know I am this good!!)

Some Stats:

Servers:
plasmabump.com  Duel Ladder Test Server #1 (NYC)  --- 159.65.247.249:10666
plasmabump.com  Duel Ladder Test Server #2 (NYC)  --- 159.65.247.249:10667

Discord:
https://discord.gg/fGzBQCS

New features & game modes to come. 
ALSO: the wad being used is duel2020.wad by hobomaster.... it is awesome! 

See you out there -

Rude
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 21:04:43 by rude »

Offline Ch0wW

• Ohiiii !
    • View Profile
    • Blog/Website
Very nice stuff, for sure !

However, something makes me wonder : how could one create a server with your ELO stats ? Does it need another server binary ?
Your friendly BaseQ admin. :P

Offline rude

• View Profile
Very nice stuff, for sure !

However, something makes me wonder : how could one create a server with your ELO stats ? Does it need another server binary ?

GOOD Q - that is actually the next step in the project.  I posted a bit premature I think, and have been refining everything since then to a suitable place. Not another server binary no- this project is using a python wrapper to run odasrv and analyzing the stdout from there.   I will be making the wrapper available for you to run on your own server, sending stats to plasmabump.com.  Next step is an api for the website so that 3rd parties can send data freely.  Give it maybe 2 weeks or so (definitely done before Quakecon/ doomcon) and I will share the wrapper for people to host!