Message Boards

Topic: Nitro #2 - Onslaught 1+2+3 Team Deathmatch  (Read 8077 times)

Offline HumanBones

• Global Moderator
  • Living Orgasm
    • View Profile
Nitro #2 - Onslaught 1+2+3 Team Deathmatch
« on: August 23, 2011, 18:46:02 »

Last week had a lot more people than anyone had anticipated! It was a great turnout, and I'm really happy that everyone stuck around through the server issues and what not. I managed to get a cool screenshot of IDE for anyone who missed out.

This week I thought I would take advantage of Odamex's ability to run multiple wads on the same server and run all 3 editions of the popular Onslaught series. There will likely be 2 or 3 servers limited to a certain number of players so we don't experience the spam and lag we did last week. Let's get to it then:

WAD(s): Onslaught, Onsl2, Onsl3_
Maps: 51 (1-12), (1-18), (1-21)
Mode: 14-Player TDM (40 Fraglimit)
Server: [Odamex.Net] (Anyone else interested in helping, shoot me a pm)
Date: Saturday, August 27th @ 8pm EST

Dr_Sean has a message for anyone who experienced lag issues last week: Please be sure to double check that your Odamex client has the appropriate rate setting.  This can be changed from the console with the command "set rate 200000".  This will ensure that your bandwidth is not capped, which sometimes occurs when upgrading from an older Odamex configuration file.

Happy fragging!

Offline vain

• View Profile
Re: Nitro #2 - Onslaught 1+2+3 Team Deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 23:41:37 »
Anyone interested in European session? Of course on European servers and not at 2am ;-)

Offline HumanBones

• Global Moderator
  • Living Orgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 13:40:48 »
European sessions would be awesome! I wonder if there is enough interest? :)

Offline capodecima

• Brodamex Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:08:13 »
yes i can play too :p and i want play more CTF GOGO

redbottomheel

• Nobody
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 20:12:13 »
With our red bottom shoes,you will get the height red sole shoes you are desire and feel more confidence.Just enjoy the envious eyes. Brand winter jackets became the most famous retailer in the European region even in the world, The winter coats you can enjoy.