Message Boards

Topic: obligatory "SUP GAIS IM NEW LOLE" thread  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Zaranell

• Bruce Campbell FTW
    • View Profile
obligatory "SUP GAIS IM NEW LOLE" thread
« on: January 14, 2007, 19:57:18 »
Hey everybody, it's Zaranell.  You might know me as Shadow Lord on the Skulltag forums.  I decided to change my screen name since there's like 20 billion different screen names with the word "shadow" or a variation of it in them.

I thought I'd join up here seeing as how the ST community is falling apart day by day.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not just joining this forum because it's some "back-up/plan B" kind of thing; on the contrary, I've been interested in joining and learning more about Odamex.  It looks to be better run and maintained than that of Skulltag or ZDaemon, without any over-ambitious goals or retarded "I'll ban you if you disagree with me" admins.

So, might I ask about the current progress of Odamex?  It looks pretty good, and I'm eager to try it out.
Nothing hurts more than the truth.

Offline Slayer

• Time to start piling up the bodies!
    • View Profile
    • DUI
Re: obligatory "SUP GAIS IM NEW LOLE" thread
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 21:32:35 »
poke around the site you'll learn all you need to without knowing the devs. As for when the port itself will be released, all you will hear is "when it's ready". Have a little patience and I think you will be pleased.

Offline Zaranell

• Bruce Campbell FTW
    • View Profile
Re: obligatory "SUP GAIS IM NEW LOLE" thread
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 21:36:33 »
Have a little patience and I think you will be pleased.
Patience is my middle name.

And trust me, I'm still pissed at my parents for giving me that middle name.  I mean, come on!  Who the hell names their kid Patience?
Nothing hurts more than the truth.