Message Boards

Poll

Would you like to see the scoreboard change?, and why? some examples?

Yes
8 (47.1%)
No
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Topic: New Scoreboards  (Read 19369 times)

Offline ladna

• View Profile
Re: New Scoreboards
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 14:55:00 »
I don't have Odamex installed on this box to check for sure, but I remember last time I played CTF that the flag carrier wasn't displayed on the scoreboard.  It's pretty significant, strategically speaking, and I didn't know if there were plans to include something like that...

Offline Dan

• PowerPrecision Networks Admin
    • View Profile
    • PowerPrecision Networks
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 10:21:31 »
I don't have Odamex installed on this box to check for sure, but I remember last time I played CTF that the flag carrier wasn't displayed on the scoreboard.  It's pretty significant, strategically speaking, and I didn't know if there were plans to include something like that...

If there is a will, there is a way.

Offline Zorro

• Professional n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 21:26:49 »
The spectator code will require the scoreboard to be heavily modifyed from it's current state, so you finishing your thing here will have to come first (dont worry, you have plenty of time untill anyone gets spectation working properly :P)
^^ this post has wasted part of your life ^_^

Offline Zorro

• Professional n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 10:58:47 »
So, anyway, how's this coming along?  We're actually coming close to having spectation complete.  If we put your scoreboard cleanup together with working spectator mode, we'd have a compelling reason to release v0.3 :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 08:30:11 by Zorro »
^^ this post has wasted part of your life ^_^

Offline Dan

• PowerPrecision Networks Admin
    • View Profile
    • PowerPrecision Networks
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 20:17:57 »
Last couple of week's have been quite rough on me, with all the final exams and all. I'm sorry my absent have overseen my goals, but i have finally have open time, to finish the following touchs.